Sunday, July 16, 2017

From the Author to Truth My dear

From the Author to Truth
My dear
Friends have asked all the questions. A friend asks why I make the subject of martyrdom a topic of my conversation. I'll definitely explain this. There is a big market, you want to call him Bombay Market, there is a public gathering, a speech on a pacified fortune poet's philosophy. He reads a duo and then describes it, he says:
Lucknow Hut in the market
Whatever you want to do, you are welcome
That means: The kubilee in the market is stuck in a wooden hand, and the people who are hitting him say that those who care for keeping their homes go with me.
I saw that people are happy to hear his invitation. I guess that the people who are considering hearing the psalmist's eighth philosopher, are so excited and inspiring to find the truth, which can sail for their own true truth. I thought that I would like to do so with the need of heart-loving things with people, but in fact, none of these people are willing to leave or quit their homes. If Kabir knew that he would have been hurt. But none of us would have felt happy at the time, when three hundred years ago they were created, I am in the trap of which Kuban and Jesus had taken him into the car. Although human beings are a wonderful animal, on one hand, a murmurry's joy is heard by the words and gives rise to death and intimidation of living thinkers on the other. I am amazed to speak the truth, before speaking about the truth that first lie can be based on the basis of which the human being has been convinced, all the beliefs, and those who understand the truth, believe in reality Not true When the falsehoods are revealed, then the first step will be taken to the truth. I have been asked to talk about love, I felt that unless I did not know anything about wrong and wrong misconceptions, the wrongdoing of the people would remain firm, and then what I would say about love would be sent. , And it will not be considered true. I've talked about sex and violence to bring love in light. I have said that the power of sex can be transformed into love. If a person buys or sells a piece of cloth, it is thick and odd, and it stays in the lower part of the house, so that man becomes difficult to pass through. But whichever person fears that the same thing in his home garden or the nudge, will quickly swiftly. Elegant Gulbatta Energy will be a steady energy crisis. They roast in the plant and enjoy their perfection path, but you may have ever thought that there is nothing more than the fragrance of the flowers, through the odor of the aroma, and the fragrance of the rose was made. Smells can change in perfume, sex can change in love. But how does the person hate sex, how can he be loved by love? Who is the enemy of a sex, how can he know the abilities of something ?!
For this I emphasize that it is extremely important to know about sexuality and to collect information. I think that people who are happy to hear the problems of the family, listening to my simple talk will still be happy, but sorry! I'm wrong When I started talking about this topic in a hurry, the most hostile friends were lost! Then, almost half of them became losing, and when I completed the speech, I was not the same person before me!
All the people were lost from fear where they should not burn in the fire! There were the most commonly known as Shamid-e-Abid and Sharif-e-Nafis. All of them were probably lucky enough to forget the fire in their own house .....
But there were some brave people, some happy nature men and women, some grandmother and youth ..... They told them that I told them such things, which they had never heard before, they said, their eyes today There are sounds, they felt more light inside themselves, they were happy to rejoice in their eyes. They requested me to access the subject. These desperate people were ready to understand life. They wanted me to talk clearly about this topic, and because of my return to Bombay it was as if I came out of the house, so all the people met me and whatever I talked to do . I felt that the leaders who claimed to be ill-informed society have escaped, but people are with me. For that I thought of explaining the subject in detail, and then I chose to discuss this topic. Another reason was that the people who had escaped, started telling people that religion would destroy with what I said. They said that I can discuss such matters with which people will get rid of!
For that I thought that I would like to present my motive to respond to such people. They should be aware that people will not be able to listen to the discussion on sex. But for those who are tired of this time, the reason is that people know about sex, and I say that if knowledge is due to legality, then I will prefer knowledge, but then This is not the case, knowledge is the only real religion and ignorance of liberty. Anyone who goes beyond religion without knowledge, is not a real religion. It is literacy and it is better for salvation than light, light, light, it is light in brightness. Lighting is always calling for lightning. AlrightI always welcome knowledge, and remember! Nothing but knowledge in religion ...... the consciousness of purely pure religion is religion. Disadvantages are always indefinite and unaware. If humanity is unhealthy, if there is an infidel due to martyrdom, if a person becomes psychologist due to sex, they are not responsible for thinking about subject matter, to be responsible for their moral obligations and religion. Are guides, and preachers, who have been devoting human beings to the ignorance of the past thousand thousand years. They would not have been an oppressor, humanity would have been saved from sex before a hundred years ago. Sex is a nature but the increase in sex is because they are gurus! It can not be controlled even if it is unknown to sex. I do not support any knowledge at any level, I am ready to make any truth at any cost. Imagine that the smallest truth of the truth can spread to people in such a protest, so why not complete the full source of light, and after that I have presented my past four lines, that you give thanks to such information. If you want to thank me, then do not thank me, but those people who oppose this topic and to express my views clearly. Opportunity. Those who violate my stories, they can choose to know about this topic. Now you move your original topic. It is questioned that the love of love is the ultimate nature, is it also the love of mother for her own child? In the same way, some other questions have been asked by other people, so you will be able to listen to me carefully and will prove beneficial for you. In case you have listened to me directly, then you would have heard that in sex experience There is a lot of need, where no one can ever reach. There are three levels of sex. I want to tell you about them. One of them is the raw level, a person goes to prostitutes, which experiences it there, it is not only a single cell, but physical. One prostitute can sell the body but can not give heart, and the fact is that the soul can not be sold at any cost. The body can be found as adulteress in adultery, but there is no membrane of heart or soul in adultery, adultery can only be done on the physical level, but there is no way to adulterate with the spirit. Adultery is only physical. The primary experience of sex is physically, and those who live on this level, perfect experiences of sex will not be able to do. They remain uncomfortable to these homes of sex, which I have mentioned, today the majority of people have been physically expensive. In this regard, it is important to leave the statement that in those countries where there are love for weddings, sex is born on physical level, it will not be more developed than that. Their weddings are two bodybuilding, not only of two souls, but may only be between the two souls of love. On the other hand, if weddings match with the foundations of the Pandits, or by family caste, they consist of family physical or religious beliefs, or they are the physical physical levels of the piano. Book Name: Authorized Author: Osh) Sindharar: Altaf Malik Leopard: 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment