Sunday, July 16, 2017

Man is an independent one

Man is an independent one
On one side of their minds, self-determination, all of them should now face the fact that human beings are an independent existence and should be completely alive.
It was the feeling that forced me to write on the novel, the fifth person who is the only person who has all the names. Those who leave state state gaps, a writer should be anxious, emotional and religious and sometimes inclined to himself as if it is happening to him, he realizes that it is actually the classic literature. Giving birth to birth, I became more respected in my novel 'rainy rain' than in my heart, because I felt myself more responsible for the land and people than myself in my heart world. And I have also succeeded in convinced my heart. What I feel as my soul is cruelly cruel to the people of the state, and it keeps growing up with the young people of Sindh or the youth of Balochistan. It is very difficult for me. The freedom of any human be solved for one minute. This question becomes a ritual. The novel 'Bhawan' is the pension of these youth who are busy pressing, this novel is the documentary of the Baloch movement.
Approved

No comments:

Post a Comment