Sunday, July 16, 2017

You my darling

You my darling
It was a wolf of my life, which was in the past or the pastor. All and behind this, those who were still in my life, were still very young. Passed away Next time I'll come or not, I did not know yet.
Much of my life's main mood or tremendous tragedy started in April 1994. A lot of reading and a little bit of writing began. After being convinced, it is clear to me that, in spite of course, I can easily try the class with ease - and so I started a regular introduction of poetry. In 1995, the historian "Keenjhar" was first published and in the same year, a central leader of the literary companion Sangha Solangi has criticized the critical opinion on my one. Literary Sangat will read poetry in weekly meetings of Branch Hall, and he learns and learns from Senators. Ghazal, the poet, Fida Bakht Ali Sahtoo, received knowledge of knowledge. The poet's best poets Ghulam Nabi Aqil, Muhammad Kamal Solangi, Muhammad Mohammad, Ghulam Ghulam Naqiq, Naveed Khalidi, and Qadir Bakhtab Parim, Sharif Soomro, Jabbar Shashi, are very proud of the literary poems in Literary Sangat. Rafiq Sial, Paras Hamid, Asad MÚ±enghowh, Zulfiqar Sial, Nawaz Bhatti and others were accompanied by literary friends of Khanwahan and Mehrababpur. Even though I did not have any idea now, but Sindh University Jamshuri Visa for MA and MA in Sindhi. There are instructors of the teachers, encouraging Senators as well.
I found friends and class folks with Isaac Sami and Zulfiqar Mirrors. Incredibly good, but due to the first position in the first semester, it was my desire to read literature to keep it regular. The wonderful experiences of life, observations and studies came to my poetry.
Staying in Jamshoro, they are helpful with assistance. Ali Ali's friend is equally embarrassed. After the fame in 1999, the Sindhi sector was research associate in the University Unemployment. In 2002, the Commission came to the teacher in Bukhari Laryay College Dadu. Here I am Mushtaq Arghaq, Chhattisgarh, Mula Bakhtiar Azad, Janani Ishaq, Maro Jatami and others. Mushhatq came to know the poems of young poets, "The book has changed". In which my poetry is also
The first collection of my poems was "Hinthe Herin Pin" by Saranga Publishing Hyderabad in 2011. Consequently, the book opens on February 24. 24th of February is very important for me. Because my marriage took place on February 24, 2002 and the book of my poem on the same date became clear. The last minute of this night on this date, Mr. Mohammad Saeed's phone came. He said, "Yes, Bashir Khan Qureshi will talk to you." Bashir Khan talked on the phone. He said, "I wish to have a heart to meet you and talk." I said, "If you are a while while I am there, I will come." And Bhai Duroo is a memorandum on Muhammad's hotel. I told Bashir Khan that "two references were earlier for me," he said, adding "Now these two things are yours." She said, "It is a birthday of my marriage on today's history." And second, I have a birthday. "He said to him," Take the Khan Khan in his car, "he said, adding that the copper copper was collected. Big Copper Announces Me a Park and a Kitty Citizen.
The second book of my poem "Song My Method" was published by the Sindh Publisher Mehraburpur and it also appeared on 24th February 2012. The second book of his poem (which is a collection of Giants) came to the ears of the dear friends, "I write the song, so I should have to talk more about singing." With whom I am also helpless. So I chose the best songs and musicians from my content, and this book came to your hands. I tried this book that came to February 24, but could not come for some compulsion.
Shabir Holopoto

No comments:

Post a Comment