Sunday, July 16, 2017

Thirty-three pages of "Patriotic City" I read this. The novel is written in the First Person and its main characters are Malarar and Saints. There are two good friends. The story left the universe, when the village of the palace reaches, the role of the candle grows so that the first blood vessel and the first blood of the bowl. I started thinking what to do next. Milan, who is a good reader, confused in the love of a university girl Wiggs, she wished to know that the beloved loved him a lot. He is about to understand the love of the believer. The second central character, the character of a good journal, not only a good reader, was a characteristic, and even after presenting her a dangerous accident, Sameema Jagirdar's daughter would love her unconscious.

Thirty-three pages of "Patriotic City" I read this. The novel is written in the First Person and its main characters are Malarar and Saints. There are two good friends. The story left the universe, when the village of the palace reaches, the role of the candle grows so that the first blood vessel and the first blood of the bowl. I started thinking what to do next. Milan, who is a good reader, confused in the love of a university girl Wiggs, she wished to know that the beloved loved him a lot. He is about to understand the love of the believer. The second central character, the character of a good journal, not only a good reader, was a characteristic, and even after presenting her a dangerous accident, Sameema Jagirdar's daughter would love her unconscious.
The long-lasting decade of the sixth century was the last decade of the rise of Sindhi literature and Shaikh Ayaz emerged as a giant. It will be mentioned in a marked period of Sindhi language and literature. In Hyderabad there were some of our various Chondal leaders, whose leader Shamsher Haideri was. Ghulam Nabi Mughal and Tariq Ashraf went to India and we were aware of the modern literature of India. I do not write letters, but I had written a letter to Mana Kapana, you are not the one who studied with honey, doll, gramber, gobandem in 1947. Moha wrote: No, I'm great. Maybe you have been in Kotri and I have helped you. Today I am doing it in India, but there is no one to help, then I was sorry to have a mood, what was the time I was studying. That's why I'll think for wheat, honeymoon, ram, gramber and sink. No writer Gobind was also of my class Fellow.
So Shamshir was just roses. The folks came to themselves. Abdul Haq Alammani, Aid Aasini, Shalish Shoro, Ghulam Nabi Mughal, Tariq Ashraf, then Munir Faqir and Mushtaq Shoro, Secrets Nathan Shahi, Wafa Nathan Shahi, Nisar Hosseini and others were included. Outgoing Tanvir Abiasi, Nasim Karl and Abdul Qadir Jojujo and when Abdul Barka Ppl, Fehmpal and sometimes Rajab Pokhar.
Our goal was to walk with greatness. Dipalai was a band of Ghulam Mohammad Grami and the radio show was Abdul Malik Baloch, Saleh Mohammad Shah, Ghulam Nabi Mughal, Mustafa Qureshi, and I was the first editor, who was made a guest with the radio.
Shaved Shoro was lyfied by my radio Pakistan in Karachi Bach Luckerie Hotel, whereas I was a writer from Progressive Writer, who called "Tomjan", "Chengis Khan", "Rannu Kotal's", "Kheril's Prison", " The "and" Giants' Stories of Rhythm ",
"Ashok Zohar Pikak", "Sang Sangingen", wrote the tone of all the radio writers on the radio station, despite the opposition of the approved copy.
The spirit left behind that we went out of the squad and we were writing hard work. The spirit escaped from the residence, we escaped Tariq Ashraf's literary directorate from "I am a Editor, as I will," he said.
In the midst of which, the most important, it is the literary perfume of that era. Abdul Haq Alamnani, with mysterious mate, came to us the fantastic type of fantasy writing, as wrote by his Master Voice on Hafiz Shaikh, Shaikh Ayaz and Sukkur's writers. The scholar was different from it.
Hundreds of aid Hussein increased. Shamshir would also have arms. Write on the scholar, or the scholar, and then he would say that I write, you do not have enough. Some friends died, some Europe and America fled.
I read the "Python City" novel and thought, what to write on it. That's why I do not read every book again, but I am one of those best novels that I read. This is the second student of the University Unemployment, which is written on the second of the University Unemployment, and this novel refers to the "Living Legend" and I want someone to be exhausted, so that as the Sindhi literature goes to its original destination Remain. This novel is a delightful and beautiful role, which will never forget from me and anyone-like a laugh.
Everyone who lives with Kung Adord, Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, and Mr. John, of our mother, is true with the woman, this earthquake may endangered, but there is a period of bliss of Blue Apple's "Blue Apple" which, He left the passionate revolutionary woman out of his slanderous and silly wedding, with the soup singer.
Really, the novel written this magazine, I am feeling very emotional. I am very proud
Ali Baba

No comments:

Post a Comment