Sunday, June 25, 2017

Meet 'Miss Hasni Hajama of Thar - She will make you feel what is life & you will be amazed.
Girls education is very poor , at alarming situation in Thar, many schools are closed, teachers are out of schools, but Miss Hasni Hajaman having 27 years , handicapped (without having two hands and one leg entitle her as special) , teaches number of the girls , as well as work of embroidery at village Bittra just 15 km away from Chelhar. She told from childhood I have been suffering at many places I felt very pain so rather than bow down I stood up and fought against life. I am happy that many girls are studying and many females are learning. I support my family and village what I could." love to see such a great and commendable work. She deserves recognition, when humanitarian is supporting well people she at that stage needs support and message should be spread. (Partab Shivani)
We talked a month ago about #AassuKolhi and finally Govt reached to her and hats off to Social Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment